Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI) has launched the Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) scheduled to begin on November 1, 2011.
IIM Indore is inviting applications from academicians who have excellent academic track record to contribute this programme.
A formal advertisement is released today (September 19, 2011). The details are available in website http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/pages/corporates/career.php
Terms and Conditions
- These appointments are purely contractual and the candidates would have no right to claim permanency in the employment with the Institute.
- These appointments will be either for teaching a course or for a duration of an academic term.
- The applicant can also teach more than one course in the same term and in the subsequent terms.
- The applicant can be associated for multiple terms.
Who can apply ?
- We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about teaching, excited about working with the young minds.
- An ideal candidate would bring significant teaching experience and subject expertise.
- Retired teachers who have contributed in the colleges at the graduate/post-graduate level would be preferred.
- Candidates with Ph.D. would be given preference.
- The compensation for teaching a course would be Rs. 5,000/- per session of 75 minutes each. A full course consists of 33 sessions.
- The Institute will be happy to provide support for travel to Indore for out station applicants during the engagement.
- Arrangements will be made for stay on campus or in the furnished accommodation available with the Institute. Subsidized boarding facilities would be available.
- The expenses related to other incidentals viz., laundry, medical insurance and medical expenses would be the responsibility of the candidates.
How to apply ?
- Interested candidates may send their form (available in the IIMI’s website under the head “Career”) either manually or electronically in the prescribed format (Online / Download) as early as possible to Officer (Personnel), Personnel Department, Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIMI), “Prabandh Shikhar”, Rau-Pithampur Road, Rau, Indore 453 331 (email: personneloffice[at]iimidr.ac.in ).
- There is no closing date for receiving applications. They would be kept open based on the need.
No related Jobs.