Commissioner (Higher Education) Gujarat State Office,with cooperation from the concerned universities, invites on‐line applications from qualified candidates for the appointment over more than 521 posts of Adhyapak Sahayak against NOC issued to the non‐ government grant‐in‐aid colleges within the state along the line of consent given by the college management. The entire recruitment over these posts shall be conducted by a centralized mode so as to ensure transparent, merit‐based, timely process with observance of the roster scale.
Job Title – Adhyapak Sahayak
1. The candidate must be the citizen of India
2. Degrees awarded only by universities established and approved in India under the Central
and State laws shall be considered.
3. The candidate must possess the minimum requisite educational qualification under the
UGC regulation 2010.
4. In the subjects where candidates with PhD / NET SLET GSET qualification not available, to
the extent of that subject and number, meritorious candidates with the degree of M.Phil,
shall be conditionally selected. Such candidates within 5 years of appointment must attain
the required qualification as per prevalent UGC norms
5. The part‐time lecturers shall be entitled for the credits marks as applicable under ED
1. The candidates shall be called upon in the order of merit prepared on the basis of total
marks scored to select the place of their choice.
2. The candidates shall be called by on‐line call initially applying a specific cut‐off limits and
appropriate decision about subsequent candidates shall be made subject to availability of
3. At the end of this recruitment process the selected candidates shall become eligible for
appointment as per the terms prescribed by the appointing authority after such an
approval by the Commissioner (Higher Education).
Last Date – 03/02/2012
Apply Online – http://www.cheguj.com/as2011/Index.aspx
Please read detailed advertisement for Adhyapak Sahayak Recruitment before filling online form.
Related Govt Jobs: