Library of National Institute of Malaria Research invites application from freshers to work as Apprenticeship trainees for the year 2012 (January- December 2012) purely on temporary basis for the proposed term.
Education Qualifications: Freshers. BLIS graduates (Results declared in 2011) from a recognized University or Institute
Job Tenure: January to December 2012
Recruitment Method: Interested candidates may send their curriculum vitae/biodata
Address for sending applicationThe Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 077
by post or E-mail their biodata in MS Word File to librarian[at]mrcindia.org.
Last date : 30 November 2011
Note: The applications will be screened initially and only short listed suitable candidates (10-15 candidates) will be called for personal discussion in December 2011. Selected candidates will have to join in January 2011. Selected candidates have to make their own arrangements for stay in Delhi. Candidates will have to bring all original documents, certificates at the time of Personal discussion.
Related Govt Jobs:
- Management Trainees Vacancy in Central Cottage Industries Corporation, Govt Jobs in Delhi
- Sanitary Inspector, Semi Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant (in Central Library) Vacancy in JNU, Delhi
- Lab Technician Vacancy in NATIONAL AIDS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Field Investigator Vacancy in National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
- Project Assistant, JRF Project Assistant Vacancy at CENTRAL SALT & MARINE CHEMICALS RESEARCH INSTITUTE