The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, henceforth mentioned as KVS, is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. The KVS intends to make recruitment for the posts of Assistant Commissioner and Education Officer for its Offices spread all over India. Applications are invited in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) from the Indian Nationals for filling up the vacancies in the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan for the year – 2011-12.
Candidates are required to download Application Form from this website. No other application format will be accepted. The last date for receipt of application is 17.10.2011.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF Deputy COMMISSIONER:
1. At least a second class Master’s Degree
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree
3. 05 years regular service as Education Officer
08 years experience as Education Officer and Principal together with minimum 01 year’s experience as Education Officer. (Both Principal as well as EO are in the same pay scale of 15,600-39,100 +GP 7,600).
1. Working knowledge of Hindi & English.
2. Experience in directing in-service training programmes for teachers and administrators and/or research in education.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST OF Assistant COMMISSIONER
- Master‘s Degree from a recognized university with atleast 45% marks.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree
Persons holding analogous posts or posts of Principals with at least one year experience in the grade of 10000-15200 (Pre revised);
Vice Principal/Assistant Education Officers in the pay scale of 7,500-12,000 (pre–revised) with atleast 04 years’ service as such.
Knowledge of computer applications.
Related Govt Jobs:
- Education Officer, Assistant Commisioner Vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Geologist, Deputy Director, Scientific Officer Vacancy in HPPSC
- Deputy Librarian, Registrar, Deputy Registrar Jobs in IIIT
- Trained Graduate Teachers Jobs in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti