NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION PLANNING BOARD invites application for following posts.
Job Title – Assistant Director (Project Finance & Procurement)
ICWAI/ CA / MBA Finance with at least 7 years experience in analysis of infrastructure projects
Preferential : Candidates with BE (Civil) will be given preference.
Job Title – Deputy Director (Project Monitoring & MIS) (on temporary basis for a period of 5 years)
Bachelors Degree in Public Health/ Environmental Engineering from a reputed institution of Technology or recognized university/institute with 10 years of over all work experience in development/appraisal/implementation of infrastructure projects and Technical Assistance.
Candidates with experience in design and management of environmental sanitation projects will be given preference.
Last Date – 27/07/2012
Details – http://ncrpb.nic.in/post-june12.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment for Assistant Grade II (UDC), Assistant Director
- Programmer, Deputy Director, Assistant Secretary, Assistant Vigilance Officer Vacancy in CBSE
- Managing Director Vacancy in USIDCL
- Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Geologist, Deputy Director, Scientific Officer Vacancy in HPPSC
- Executive Director Vacancy in India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL)