Applications with photo uploaded are invited online only from qualified Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post.
Name of concern : Kerala State Housing Board
Name of Post : Assistant Grade II (SR for SC/ST)
Scale of Pay : Rs 6680-10790/-
Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (from among Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes only)
Note:- Applications received from candidates other than Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates will be
rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be
Age : 18-40 Only candidates born between 2.1.1971 and 1.1.1993 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.(No other age relaxation will be allowed).
Note:- In the absence of qualified candidates within the age limit the upper age limit shall be relaxed upto 50 years. But in no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50(Fifty)years.
Qualifications: Must possess B.A/B.Sc./B.Com or its equivalent degree from a recognized University after a regular course of study and certificate in computer (3 months course) from an Institution recognized by Government.
Last date for receipt of Applications: 02/11/2011 Wednesday upto 12 midnight
Vacancy Details – http://keralapsc.org/noti11/cat%20306-11.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Senior Assistant Vacancy at Kerala State Handloom Development Corporation
- Samvidha Shala Shikshak Grade-I Recruitment, M P Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM)
- Security Personnels Recruitment at Bihar State Electricity Board
- Peon / Watchman Vacancy in Kerala State Financial Enterprises, KPSC Recruitment
- Assistant Surgeon Vacancy in Kerala Government Health Services