Candidate should be in the position of an Associate/Assistant Professor in a leading academic institute or hold an equivalent position in a non-academic organization. Candidate should have a distinguished record of research and publication in any one of the area viz., Economics, Policy Studies, Marketing, HR and Technology Management and expected to undertake research in Coffee, Tea, Rubber and Spices sectors.
This position is initially awarded for two years and may be extended by another year.
Qualification and Experience : Ph.D in the field with successful track record of research and should have minimum of 8 years of research/industry experience.
Compensation & Research Funding : An annual compensation of approximately Rs.10-15 lakhs is envisaged for the best suitable candidate for this position in the rank of Associate (or) Assistant Professor. An additional grant would be earmarked towards travel, research support and participation in conferences, etc.
Interested candidates may apply to the Director, Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Malathalli Post, Bangalore 560 056.
Last Date – 28/10/2011
Related Govt Jobs:
- Academic Associate Vacancy at Indian Institute of Plantation Management
- Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Astrophysics
- Principal, Assistant Professor, Lecturer Vacancy in HPPSC
- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR INFORMATION FOR POST-DOCTORAL POSITION
- Academic Resource Persons for INTEGRATED PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMENT (IPM) AT IIM INDORE