ASSTT. ENGINEER (CIVIL) UNDER IRRIGATION DEPTT.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A candidate must be a Graduate in Civil Engineering from recognized Indian/Foreign University or must have passed Section-A & B of AMIE (India).
ASSTT. SOIL CONSERVATION OFFICER
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: At least a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/Agricultural Engg./Civil Engg. from a recognized University.
Preference shall be given to the Post Graduate Degree holder in Soil Science.
An A.I.F.C. from FRI College, Dehradun.
At least 8(Eight) years experience as Soil Conservation Ranger under the Govt. of Assam.
Soil Conservation Overseer with Diploma in Civil Engg./Agricultural Engg. having a minimum of 10(Ten) years experience in the Soil Conservation Deptt. of Assam.
INSPECTOR OF STATISTICS IN THE DIRECTORATE OF ASSAM INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH TRAINING
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: (a) A candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University with any one of the following subjects – Anthropology/Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Sociology.
(b) Should be capable of undertaking sternous tours to far flung SC/ST & OBC inhabited areas of Assam.
Last Date – 11/11/2011
Details – http://apsc.nic.in/Advt.%2007_2011.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Gaurd Vacancy at Kerala Ceramics, Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
- ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION – HYDERABAD EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
- Conservation Assistant, Reader, Lecturer Vacancy in U P CHIKITSA SHIKSHA (HOMEOPATHY) DEPT, UPPSC Recruitment
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATES at CRIDA
- Statistical Officer, Public Relation Officer, Dy. Engineer (Electrical),Internal Auditor, Law Officer Jobs Shivaji University