The Bihar State Housing Board (BSHB) is involved in developing integrated housing colonies with all infrastructure facilities in Bihar. It aims to provide 100,000 housing units in the State in the next 5 years along with commercial facilities.
Bihar State Housing Board is looking for dynamic, experienced and motivated Civil Engineers for following positions. All the positions are on contract basis initially for one year.
Job Title – Executive Engineer
Total of 12 vacant posts. Candidate must have BE / B Tech degree in civil engineering and atleast 7 years of experience in civil infrastructure as assistant engineer.
Job Title – Superintending Engineer
Total of 2 vacant posts. Candidate should hold BE / B Tech in civil engineering. Candidate should have working knowledge of computer. 5 years of experience in the post of Executive engineer or equivalent (central or state Govt.) having experience in Civil Infrastructure.
Job Title – Chief Engineer
BE / B Tech degree in civil engineering. 3 years of experience in the post of Superintendent engineer or equivalent (central or state Govt.)
Last Date to submit application form – 31/07/2012
Address for sending application form
Secretary, Bihar State Housing Board, 6 Sardar Patel Marg, Patna – 800015
Details – http://bshb.in/Files/Advt%20for%20Engineers_BSHB_03_%20July_2012.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Assistant Grade II Recruitment in Kerala State Housing Board
- Clerk, Peon, Driver Recruitment in Chandigarh Housing Board
- Accounts Officer, Junior Line Man, Technician / Fitter Vacancy in Bihar State Electricity Board
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical, IT) Vacancy in HP State Electricity Board
- Security Personnels Recruitment at Bihar State Electricity Board