The Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India has initiated a multi-institutional partnership program on biodesign called the National Biodesign Alliance Programme between Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (THSTI), Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, IIT Chennai and Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore.
THSTI invites application from eligible candidates for following job vacancy.
Job Title – Business Development Manager
- MD/Ph.D. degree in Medical/Biological Science related field, OR MBA in Business or Marketing with basic degree in Biology or related fields
- 5-6 years’ experience in a Business Development role primarily in diagnostic / devices in medical biotechnology industry
- Should have a strong knowledge of scientific principles guiding the aspects of diagnostics development
- Broad background across the diagnostic industry
- Should have thorough knowledge of regulatory approval process for diagnostics and devices in India, EU and US
- Significant project management experience and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Must be highly motivated, proven success in achieving business development goals, with ability to network extensively to create new alliance opportunities with targeted research organizations, pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry.
Last date to apply for above job is 30/04/2012
Address for sending application form
Administrative Officer (P&A), Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, 496, Udyog Vihar Phase-III, Gurgaon-122016, Haryana
Details – http://thsti.res.in/downloads/Vacancy/THS-RN-5-2012-ADV.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Business Development Manager, Customer Care Executive Jobs at MPOnline Limited
- Business Development Officer – Oil Field and Refinery Services
- MANAGER (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / PARTNERSHIPS), COMMUNICATION MANAGER (MARKETING), CONSULTANT – DATA MANAGEMENT (MARKETING) Job in HLL Lifecare
- Research Associate, JRF, SRF Vacancy in THSTI
- Consultant (Communication and PR, Establishment) Job in THSTI