CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (C-MET) has issued a notification (Advt No.PN/ADM/RST/001/2012) for hiring project staff.
C-MET will conduct walk in interview for recruiting project staff.
Job Title – Project Staff-II
Candidate should have first class B.Sc degree in Physics, Electronics Science or First Class Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation or related Topic. ( # Students awaiting their Results for Final year may also apply. However, if selected, they would be appointed only after they clear the qualifying degree.)
Candidate should have interest and hands on experience in area of electronic device and package fabrication, thick or thin film materials and processes, photolithography, electroplating, CAD/PCB design etc is desirable.
Job Title – Project Staff-I
Candidate should have M Sc degree in physics/electronic science/ BE/BTech degree in Electronics & Instrumentation. Final year students may also apply.
Walk-in Interview Date – 15/06/2012
Details – http://www.cmet.gov.in/htmldocs/PN_ADM_RST_001_2012.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Project Assistant Level I, II, III Recruitment in CEERI, Pilani
- CDAC Thuruvananthapuram Recruitment Result for Senior Staff Scientists, Senior Project Engineers
- Project Engineers Vacancy in BHEL, Bangalore
- IIT Hyderabad Recruitment for Project Technician
- Walk in Interview for Office Staff, Lab Staff, Workshop Staff at NIT Calicut