Reference Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s Advertisement No. 5/2007, dated 6.5.2007 and corrigendum dated 3.2.2009 which were published in Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, Hindustan Times, Indian Express newspapers.
In the said advertisement against category No. 4 the posts of Canal Patwari have been increased from 418 to 626. Now the revised break-up of the posts may be read as under:-
(GEN=268, SC=106, BCA=82, BCB=45, ESM GEN=45, ESM SC=12, ESM BCA=12, ESM BCB=17, OSP GEN=6, OSP SC=5, OSP BCA=5, OSP BCB=5, PHC Blind/Low Vision=5, PHC Deaf & Dumb/partial deaf=6, PHC Ortho=7)
- Matriculation or its equivalent but preference shall be given to candidates possession higher qualifications.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric.
Note: Selected candidates shall undergo the training for six months & after completion of training they will be required to pass the Departmental Patwar Examination. After passing Departmental Exam. they will be appointed as Canal Patwari.
The eligible candidates who could not apply earlier may apply now up to 4th November, 2011. However, such candidates who have already applied earlier need not apply again as their old application will be considered.
Related Govt Jobs:
- Junior Technical Assistant, Assistant (Legal) Vacancy at Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region
- Housekeeping Staff, Admin Support Staff, Retail Outlet Assistant, Incharge Jobs at Footwear Design and Development Institute
- Indian Navy Short Service Commision Vacancy
- Patwari Vacancy in Delhi Development Authority, DDA Recruitment