Center for Development of Advanced Computing invites application for following Govt IT jobs.
Job Title – Test Engineer
Candidate must have first class graduation degree in BE / M C A / M Sc / DAC. Candidate needs to have 0-2 years of post qualification experience. Freshers can apply for this job.
Job Title – PCB Design Engineer
First class degree in BE/ MCA/M Sc/DAC and 2-3 years of relevant experience. Candidate must be expert in PCB design. Selected candidate will be responsible for designing wide variety of PCBs.
Job Title – Kernel Software Design Engineer
Candidate must hold first class Be/BTech/MTech /ME degree in computer science/engineering/IT/ electronics. Candidate needs to have 0-1 year of experience. This job is open to freshers. Selected candidate will work on development of kernel software on linux and windows.
Job Title – Hardware Engineer
Candidate must hold first class Be/BTech/MTech /ME degree in computer science/engineering/IT/ electronics. Candidate should have 0-1 year of experience. Candidate must have knowledge of HDL logic and computer architecture and communication standards. Candidates will work on design of hardware subsystem to used in high performance computing.
Last date to apply for above CDAC vacancy is 03/05/2012
Details of CDAC Recruitment – http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=pune_april2012
Related Govt Jobs:
- Multimedia Programmer, Project Engineer, Linguist Recruitment in CDAC
- System Administrator, Desktop Support Engineer, Linguist, Illustrator, 2 D Animator, Project Executive Jobs in CDAC
- Engineer (Networking/Hardware), Assistant Manager (Hardware, Software) Jobs in TCIL
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Registrar, Executive Engineer (Civil) Vacancy in Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur
- Assistant, Technical Officer / Engineer, Technical Assistant Jobs in CDAC