HPCL Biofuels Limited (A wholly owned subsidiary company of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) invites application from eligible candidates for following job vacancy.
Job Title – Corporate HR Executive
Graduate in any discipline with PG degree / diploma in Human Resources Management/ Personnel Management /
Human Resource Management & Labour Relations / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from Premier Institutes / University
Corporate HR Executive would be responsible to keep HRM function supporting the Business Strategy and accountable for following key deliverables in line with Corporate vision and Industry’s best practices;
1. The incumbent would be required to mainly focus on manpower planning in terms of optimum number and skill requirement for HBL plant operation. It is also expected from incumbent to explore different modes and sources of recruitment and also develop suitable recruitment/selection procedures for all levels of employees.
2. Design training and development modules based on training needs analysis of various functions/Role to promote a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
3. Develop and design career progression policies and robust appraisal system to drive organizational performance through development and engagement of high performing employees.
4. Design and develop a suitable grievance redressal system for all levels of employees to develop and maintain productive and collaborative relationship with employees.
5. Design and develop reward and recognition policies/practices to sustain and enhance their motivational levels.
6. Monitor all HR activities and submit the MIS to high management for mid level interventions/co-ordination between HBL and HPCL, liaisoning with statutory authorities for increased synergy with stakeholders.
7. Handle other administrative activities like budgeting, guest house, travel management etc.
8. Conceptualize best HR practices and develop SOPs for all HR services
Based on the scrutiny of the application and documents, the eligible candidates fulfilling all the required criteria will be called for the written test and/or personal interview. Final selection would be based on performance during personal interview which would consist assessment of Domain/subject knowledge & of behavioural competencies wherein candidates will be required to clear both stages of interview to be eligible for consideration for the post. Candidate shortlisted in personal interview will be required to undergo medical examination. Reference for medical examination in no way constitutes an offer of employment. The final offer of employment would be subject fulfilment of criteria like work experience, age, qualification etc required for the post and being declared Medically fit by HPCL BIOFUELS LIMITED designated
Last Date – 26/02/2012
Related Govt Jobs:
- Head – Wealth Management, Corporate Branches Vacancy in Lakashmi Vilas Bank
- OFFICE MANAGER (LIBRARY SERVICES, CORPORATE SERVICE, FINANCE & ACCOUNTS ) Vacancy in Competition Commission of India
- Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Jobs in IIT Patna
- Marketing Advisor, Legal Consultant, Regional Manager, Marketing Executive Vacancy in Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
- Executive Director, General Manager Vacancy in WEBEL