State Health Society, Bihar under National Rural Health Mission is looking for suitable career oriented professionals for the following post on contractual basis for Integrated Disease Surveillance Project (IDSP):-
Job Title – Data Manager (at District HQs)
There are total of 5 vacant posts. Age limit for this post is 45 years. Candidate will have salary of Rs 13,500.
Candidate must have post graduate degree in Computer Science or BE in IT/Electronics and minimum of 3 years of experience. Candidates who have worked in health or social sector will be given preference.
- To assist State Surveillance Officer/District Surveillance Officer and other officials in carrying out the IDSP activities.
- Supervise functioning of MIS unit of IDSP and IDSP Portal.
- Monitor functioning of Data Entry operators.
- Organize information received from District Surveillance Units.
- Prepare reports required under the project.
- Organize maintenance of IT hardware, software and WAN.
- Supervise and maintain EDUSAT/VPN Network for Video Conferencing and Data Transference.
- Monitoring of 1075 connectivity in State/Districts.
- Familiarize and operate VC equipment, undertake preventive maintenance and trouble shooting for small problems, and coordinate with service providers for major breakdowns.
- Analyze S, P, L date for time/place in spreadsheet for identifying Rising Trend of Disease over time / Early Warning Signals.
- Prepare Periodic and Annual Reports.
Last Date for submission of application form – 26/06/2012
Address for sending application formThe Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014
Details – http://www.statehealthsocietybihar.org/shs/notices/Adv_for_various_posts_under_IDSP.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Data Entry Operator Vacancy in Integrated Disease Surveillance Project, State Health Society, Bihar
- Data Entry Operator, Programme Officer Vacancy in State Health Society Bihar
- Data Entry Operator, Data Manager, Epidemiologists Recruitment in State Health Society, Punjab
- Finance / Logistics Officer, Programme Assistant Vacancy in State Health Society Bihar
- Rehabilitation Worker, Data Entry Operator, Counsellor, Medical Officer Recruitment in State Health Society NCD, Punjab