(i) Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science Documentation at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and consistently good academic record. (ii) 8 years experience as an Assistant University Librarian / Librarian of reputed Institute. (iii) Evidence of innovative library services, published work and professional commitment. (iv) Age preferable below 45 years. (v) Desirable: Ph.D. /M.Phil in Library Science /Information Science
(i) Post Graduate with at least 55% marks or equivalent, Preference to the candidate completed / doing Doctorate work. At least 08 years of experience in automation, computer software, office / and financial management along with 05 years in the payscale of Rs. 8000-13500 (pre-revised). (ii) Age below 50 years.
(i) PG Degree with at least 55% (or equivalent) in any discipline from a reputed University / Institution preceded by a consistently good academic record; (ii) Technical and administrative experience at an institution of higher education / research organization for a minimum of 15 years with 08 years should be as Deputy Registrar or on equivalent post; (iii) Age below 55 years.
Desirable: (i) Ph.D. Degree in Engineering / Technology / Management from a reputed
Institution; (ii) Familiarity with administrative practices, financial matter, human resource management, statutory functions and academic activities at autonomous educational
Institutes. Initially on contract / Deputation of 03 years. Further extension subject to satisfactory
Last Date – 08/10/2011
Details – http://www.iiita.ac.in/pub/AdvDetailsForm.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Programmer, Assistant Registrar, System Analyst, Engineer, Medical Officer Recruitment in IIIT
- Accountant, Assistant Engineer, Librarian Information Assistant, PA/Secretary Vacancy in IIIT
- Junior Steno, Nurse, Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant / Data Processor Vacancy in IIIT
- Registrar, Hindi Translator, Sports Coach Jobs – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
- Librarian Jobs in CIPET Centres Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Hajipur, Haldia, Amritsar