Intermediate with Nursing Certificate/ Diploma from a recognized Govt. Hospital/ College / Institutions.
Desirable: Five years experience as Junior Dresser.
Class 10+2 Passed with Science subjects with 2 years experience in a Laboratory of repute.
Preference will be given to those who have experience of working in any Science Laboratory.
Class XIIth Passed having experience of working in a library.
Desirable: Those having knowledge of computer operation and 35 Years handling of photocopy machines will be preferred.
Higher Secondary Passed with in possession of valid driving License in LTV or/and Heavy Vehicles OR
Matriculate having experience in Govt./Semi Govt. organization with a minimum three years driving experience.
10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25w.p.m. in Hindi
1. Working knowledge of Computer
2. Graduate from a recognized University.
10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent with Science and having experience in handling Scientific appliances, Glass Wares and Chemicals.
Desirable: 03 years experience of handling Laboratory of recognized institutions
B.Lib. Sc. or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Diploma in Library Science.
Desirable: 03 years experience of handling Library of recognized institutions.
Last Date – 31/10/2011
Completely filled up application forms along with a DD of Rs.200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST) should be sent to The Registrar, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (M.P.) Pin- 484 886 by Registered/Speed Post only.
The Demand Draft should be in favour of “INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL TRIBAL UNIVERSITY,” payable at State Bank of India, Amarkantak (IFSC Code no. SBIN 0004674)
Related Govt Jobs:
- Dresser, Lab Attendant, Library Attendant, Driver, Nurse, Junior Engineer Jobs in IGNTU
- Data Entry Operator, Library Attendant, Attender, Research Assistant Vacancy in Bangalore University
- Library Project Assistant Vacancy in Mysore University
- Sports Officer, Librarian, Placement Office Vacancy in Dibrugarh University
- Laboratory Attendant Vacancy in Zakir Husain College