Applications in the prescribed form are invited for the following posts:
Senior Research Officer
Duties and responsibilities
Attached with the post: The Sr. Research Officer will handle Research, Studies and
Evaluation of the Media and Communication Projects.
Officers holding analogous post/same Pay Band and Grade Pay on regular basis in the department of Central Government, State Government or Autonomous Institutions having:
i) High Second Class Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or Equivalent Grade.
ii) At least 8 years Research including Teaching Experience in any of the Social
a. Diploma/Certificate/Training in Research Methodology.
b. Diploma in Communication/Journalism from a recognized University/Institute.
c. Ph. D / M.Phil or evidence of published research work in Social Sciences.
d. Knowledge of Data Processing and Statistics.
iii) Published Research Work.
iv) Desirable: Guidance of Research Projects independently.
DTP Operator: (Age limit between 18-27)
i) Diploma in Printing Technology with three years experience of Operating Computer.
ii) Typing Experience in Hindi and English language.
Plate Maker: (Age limit between 18-27)
i) Matriculation (10th class) or equivalent from recognized School/Board preference being given to candidates who have passed with Chemistry.
ii) Diploma in Printing Technology (Offset) from a recognized Institute of Printing Technology.
Certificate of successful completion of apprenticeship in Plate making under the Apprentices Act, 1961( 52 of 1961) with three years of practical experience in Plate making.
Multi Tasking Staff: ( 18-25)
(Reserved for Physically handicapped for Low vision)
Matriculation of equivalent pass.
Assistant Technical Officer (Radio)
i) Bachelor or Engineering with specialization in electronics/telecommunication.
ii) Three Years experience in handling and maintenance of various radio and television equipment and production of Radio TV programme.
1. Teaching experience in the electronics.
Last Date – 05/11/2011
Related Govt Jobs:
- Multi Tasking Sf, Junior Executive, Technician, Scientific Assistant, Senior Executive, Co-ordinator Grade Vacancy in NCAOR
- ssc multi tasking staff exam result
- Multi Tasking Office Staff (Peon) Vacancy in Principal Accountant General Office, Kerala
- Data Entry Operator, Accounts Assistant, Social Worker, Office Assistant, Research Officer Vacancy in NIMHANS
- Driver, Multi Rehabilitation Worker, Assistant Medical Records Officer, Junior Technical Officer Vacancy in AIISH