Institute for Social and Economic Change has released advertisement (ADVERTISEMENT NO. NA/1/2012 ) on its website for recruiting Estate Supervisor.
Job Title – Estate Supervisor
- Candidate needs to have diploma in engineering (electrical or mechanical
- Good knowledge of computer operation
- knowledge of Kannada
Candidate should have 5 years experience as supervisor in in construction of buildings, repairs and maintenance of -buildings, Campus, Security and with the knowledge of Garden Maintenance, for having worked in Government Organisations / reputed private construction companies.
This is contract position and is available for 5 years period. Candidate should be below 30 years of age.
Mode of Selection shall be through written test in simple English, Mathematics and Civil Engineering followed by personal interview. Preference may be given to candidates with higher educational qualification.
Last Date – 10/07/2012
Address for sending application form
Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)
Dr V.K.R.V.Rao Road, Nagarabhavi P.O.
Bangalore 560 072, Karnataka
Details - http://isec.ac.in/Estate-Suprv-06-12.htm
Application Form – http://isec.ac.in/Application%20for%20the%20post%20of%20Estate%20Supervisor.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Registrar Vacancy in Institute for Social and Economic Change
- ISEC Recruitment, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Professor Vacancy
- Hindi Typist, Hindi Translator, Social Worker, Nursing Supervisor, Civil Engineer Vacancy in NIOH
- ICDS – Supervisor Vacancy in Social Welfare Department, Kerala | KPSC Recruitment
- Assistant Librarian, Technical Officer, Estate Officer Vacancy in Assam University