INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY has vacancy for FINANCE OFFICER on deputation / tenure basis. Candidates serving in Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies and Institutions under Central / State Governments may apply.
Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC prescribed seven point scales.
- holding analogous post on regular basis (or)
- With 3-years regular service in the post in the pay scale of Rs 15600 – 39100; GP :7600 (or) equivalent (or)
- With 8-years regular service in the post in the pay scale of 15600 – 39100; GP :6600 (or) equivalent
Last Date – 29/08/2012
Address for sending application form
The Deputy Registrar (Administration), Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai 600 119
Details – http://www.imu.tn.nic.in/recruitment/fo.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Nautical Officer, Maritime Engineer Officer, Faculty Vacancy in Indian Maritime University
- Vice Chancellor Recruitment in Indian Maritime University
- Finance Officer, Internal Audit Officer, Controller of Examinations Jobs in Central University of Bihar
- Director (Finance & Law), Princiapl Private Secretary Vacancy in Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Private Secretary, Principal Private Secretary, Assistant, Section Officer, Assistant Registrar Vacancy in National Green Tribunal