Date of Online Examination: 29-01-2012 (Sunday)
Date of Offline Examination: 12-02-2012 (Sunday)
Eligibility for GATE Examination
The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear for GATE 2012:
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
No related Jobs.