HEAD CONSTABLE (MALE) in TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT
Essential Qualifications: 1. 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University. 2. Having valid LMV Driving Licence for 2 Years.
Physical Standard : 1. Height : 170 cms & relaxable by 5 cms for residents of Hill areas. 2. Chest : 81 to 85 cms and relaxable by 5 cms for residents of Hill areas. 3. Other physical Standard: Sound health/free from defect/deformity/disease, Vision 6/6 without glasses, both eyes free from colour blindness.
CRAFT INSTRUCTOR (CARPENTER)
Essential Qualifications: (1).Hr.Sec/Sr Secondary (10+2) from a recognised University/Board (2) Diploma/Certificate of training in the trade concerned from ITI or any recognized Insitution (3) Three years practical experience in any Government Institution or a concern of repute.
Essential Qualifications: 1. 10th pass from a recognized Board/Institution or its Equivalent. 2. Two years experience of maintaining, cleaning, test firing and repairing etc. of weapons in Police/Military/Para Military Forces/Registered Armoury.
Desirable: Armourers certificate course.
JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER (ENGLISH)
Essential Qualifications : 1. 10+2
2. Speed of 100 W.P.M. in shorthand and 45 W.P.M. in English Typing.
JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER (ENGLISH)
Essential Qualifications : 1. Sr. Secondary 2.Shorthand speed of minimum 100 WPM in English and 40 WPM in English Typing. 3. Six months Certificate course of Computer application from a recognized Institute.
Desirable : Graduate from a recognized University.
STENO TYPIST in MCD
Essential Qualifications: 1.Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/University. 2. (i) Hindi Shorthand -80 WPM (ii) Typing in Hindi -25 WPM OR (i) English Shorthand -80 WPM (ii) Typing in English – 40 WPM.
STENOGRAPER GRADE-III in SERVICES DEPARTMENT, GNCTD
Essential Qualifications : (i) 12th Pass or equivalent under 10+2 system from a recognized Board/University. (ii) Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting in English OR 80 w.p.m in shorthand and 35 w.p.m. in typewriting in Hindi
Desirable : Basic knowledge of Computer operations.
PRIVATE SECRETARY(ENGLISH) GRADE-II in DELHI FINANCIAL CORPORATION
Essential Qualifications : (i) Graduate with a minimum speed of 120 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 40 w.p.m in typewriting (II) One year certificate course in data preparation and software or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Last Date – 17/11/2011
Related Govt Jobs:
- Battery Fitter, Workshop Assistant, Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Medical Social Worker Jobs in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Sister Tutor, Nurse / Midwife, Physiotherapist, Junior Radiographer, Speech Therapist Vacancy in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Radio Technician, Mechanic, Fitter, Sub Station Apprentice Vacancy in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Pharmacist, Homeopathic Comounder, Nurse Vacancy in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Lab Technician, ECG Technician, Plaster Assistant, Speech Therapist Job in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board