Department of Health & Family Welfare Services, Government of Karnataka, invites application for filling up 2323 posts of Hospital Attendant Grade – II Group – D. This was notified through Government notification No HFW/06/HSM/2012 dated 23/04/2012 and HFW/342/HSM/2009 dated 07/5/2012.
Job Title – Hospital Attendant Grade – II Group – D
Candidate must have passed SSLC / 10th class exam and should be between 18 to 35 years.
Hospital attendant will have pay scale of Rs 9,600 – 14,550.
Starting date for online application – 01/06/2012
Last date for submitting online application – 30/06/2012
Last date for remittance of fee – 04/07/2012
Note – Candidates are required to submit their application through ON-LINE, they may download the challan and should pay the application fee at any branches of Corporation Bank in the Karnataka State.
Details – http://www.karhfw.gov.in
Apply Online for Hospital Attendant – http://web5.kar.nic.in/Hospital_Attendant/
Gazette Notification – gazette.kar.nic.in/10-05-2012/Part-EOG-(Page-2401-2616).pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Health Administrative Officers, Medical Superintendent, Taluk Health Officer Job in Karnataka Govt
- Lab Attendant / Field Attendant, JRF Vacancy in Department of Botany, University of Delhi
- Junior Health Inspector Jobs in Health Services Department Kerala
- ICDS – Supervisor Vacancy in Social Welfare Department, Kerala | KPSC Recruitment
- Pharmacist Gr II Vacancy in Health Services Department Kerala