Inland Waterways Authority of India invites application from eligible candidates for following posts.
Job Title – Hydrographic Chief
Officers under the Central/State Govt./port Organization/Semi-Govt. body/Public Sector Undertakings:
a) (i) Holding analogous post;
(ii) With 5 year’s service in the post in the PB-III Rs.15600-
39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- or equivalent, and
b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:-
(a) Essential: Degree in Civil Engg. from a recognized
University or equivalent with 15 years experience in Hydrography and
(b) Charge Surveyor of Indian Navy. Qualified in advance
course in Hydrography with 15 years experience in a responsible senior
position, out of which at least 5 years in the next below level in survey
with Command experience of major vessels for 3 years.
1. Certificate of Competency as master FG.
2. Fellowship of Institutions of Surveyor.
3. Knowledge of E.D.P.
4. Experience in Material Management in Survey.
5. Experience in Cartography and photogrammetry.
6. Knowledge of law of the sea and maritime affairs.
Last Date – 31/03/2012
Address for sending application
Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.)
Details – http://goo.gl/WC9r5
Related Govt Jobs:
- Supervisor, Field Assistant Vacancy at Inland Waterways Authority of India
- Technician, Technical Helper, Stenographer Vacancy in Narmada Control Authority
- Junior Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Assistant Vacancy in Sports Authority of India
- Topo Trainee Type ‘A’ Vacancy in Survey of India
- Deputy Registrar (Technical) Recruitment in Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers Rights Authority