National Institute of Aids Research which is an autonmous unit under govt of India and does reseach on aids invites application for technical assistant.
Job Title – Technical Assistant (Electrical)
Selected candidate will work as Junior Engineer or engineer support person.
Candidate must have done 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized board or Institute and have 2 years work experience, after doing Diploma.
Candidate must possess B. E in Electrical Engineering and 2 years work experience in reputed Organization / Govt. Experience in maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
Last date to apply for above job is 06/05/2012.
Candidate must send their application along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials and other required documents to below address.
Director, National AIDS Research Institute(ICMR), Plot No. 73, ‘G’ Block, Bhosari, Pune – 411 026
Selection will be by Competitive test and Interview. Short listed candidates will be called for test
and further short listed candidates only will be called for interview.
Related Govt Jobs:
- Technical Assistant (Statistics) Vacancy in NARI
- ICMR / JRF Entrance Examination 2011 Result
- Technical Assistant (Campus, Laboratory), Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, HVAC), Office Assistant (Multi Skill) Recruitment in IISER
- Electrical Engineer ‘C’ Recruitment in SCTIMST
- Assistant Project Manager (Electrical) Vacancy in IIT Rajasthan Jodhpur