Applications with Photo uploaded are invited On-line in the State of Kerala for selection to the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
Department : Public Works/Irrigation
Name of post : III Grade Overseer/Tracer
(i) Pass in S.S.L.C. Examination or its equivalent qualification, and
(ii) Must possess any one of the qualifications mentioned below:
(a) Lower Grade Drawing Group Certificate KGTE or equivalent.
(b) Second Grade Certificate secured by Draftsman (Civil) Trainees under
T.T.Scheme, College of Engineering or under Industrial Training Centre
conducted by the Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India, after a course of 18 months.
(c) Building Drawing and Estimating (Higher or Lower) KGTE or equivalent and any two of the other Civil Engineering Subjects under KGTE or equivalent.
(d) Diploma in Civil Engineering (2 years course) of the Women’s Polytechnics of the State.
(e) Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Engineering given by the Rural Institute, Thavanur.
(f) Vocational Higher Secondary Course Certificate in Draftsmanship and Quantity Surveying,
(g) Vocational Higher Secondary Course Certificate in Building Technology.
Last date for receipt of Applications : 30.11.2011 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight
Mode of submitting applications -
The applications shall be submitted on-line only. For details regarding the submission of
applications log on to www.keralapsc.org
Related Govt Jobs:
- Assistant Grade II Recruitment in Kerala State Housing Board
- Manager Grade II Jobs in Kerala State Co-operative Consumers Federation, KPSC Recruitment
- Gaurd Vacancy at Kerala Ceramics, Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
- COMBINED SECTION OFFICERS, STENOGRAPHERS (GRADE B / GRADE I) LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION 2006, 2007, 2008 – RESULTS
- Range Forest Officer Vacancy in Kerala Forest Department