Indian Rare Earths Limited, Rare Earths Division, Udyogamandal, Kerala invites applications for the position of two Junior Research Fellows to assist in a research project titled – “Development of Process for Production of High Pure Rare Earths”. Details of requirement regarding qualification, age etc are as under:-
|Name of the Position||No. of Position||Qualifications||Emoluments (consolidated)||Age limit|
|Junior Research Fellow||Two||M.Sc – Chemistry|
(Applied / Inorganic / Analytical) with minimum 60% marks
|Rs.16,000/- p m plus HRA||Below 30 years of age ( As on 1.9.2011) (relaxable as per Govt. of India Guidelines)|
The above positions are purely temporary in nature for a maximum period of 3 years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier.
Application in plain paper, indicating the candidate’s full name, date of birth, age, present and permanent address, educational qualifications, marks obtained in the qualifying examination, experience etc. along with attested copies of the certificates and two passport size photographs may be sent to “GENERAL MANAGER (HRM), INDIAN RARE EARTHS LIMITED, RARE EARTHS DIVISION, UDYOGAMANDAL – 683 501, KERALA” within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. The envelope shall be superscribed with “Application for the position of JRF”.
Reservation / Concessions will be applicable as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
Travel expenses to / from the residence to the place of interview will be reimbursed to all eligible candidates subject to a maximum of sleeper class train fare for attending the interview on submission of proof.
For more information, log on to our website www.irel.gov.in
Last Date – 09/11/2011
Details – http://irel.gov.in/scripts/JRFRED.doc
Related Govt Jobs:
- Walk in Interview for Senior Research Fellow at Central Institute for Cotton Research
- Research Trainee, Technician (Electrical), Trainee Electrician Jobs in Indian Institute of Astrophysics
- Associate, Assistant Professor Vacancy at Indian Institute of Plantation Management
- Lower Division Clerk Job in Indian Institute of Spices Research
- Data Entry Operator, Scouts, Project Assistant Job in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HORTICULTURAL RESEARCH