Candidates are invited to attend Walk-in-Interview for filling up of 02 posts of Junior Research Fellows for Department of Biotechnology (Government of India) funded research project from the eligible candidates.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
Venue: Seribiotech Research Lab, Kodathi, Carmelram post, Bangalore-35
Date : 24.1.2012
Time: Candidate should report to interview between 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
M.Sc. in Zoology (specialization in genetics) / Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Animal Genetics/ Biotechnology/ with an aggregate of 60% marks (5% relaxable to SC/ST candidates)
Desirable: CSIR-UGC NET passed for JRF
Preference: Candidate with through out first class will be given preference.
Details – http://goo.gl/qSPFO
Related Govt Jobs:
- Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy at Lucknow University
- Typist, Computer Operator, Junior Research Fellow, SRF Jobs in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
- Junior Research Fellow Vacancy at Indian Rare Earths
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Jobs in NIMHANS
- Account Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Meat and Poultry Processing Board