- Applications are invited for the post of Laboratory Technician II for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the project - Centre for Molecular Medicine (Project till 27.9.2015)
Project Investigator – Dr. J.K. Batra
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Matriculate in Science with 3 years experience in R&D laboratories or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology. Hands on experience in making solutions and culture media. Experience with basic biochemical assays will be considered an added qualification.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The posts exist in sponsored projects and are purely temporary. There shall be no claim for regularisation against any core posts of the Institute.
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time. The contract wherever applicable can be renewed on year to year basis within the project duration.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Name of three references.
Last Date – 21/10/2011
Vacancy Details – http://184.108.40.206/announcement/AnnounceIndex_65.html
Related Govt Jobs:
- JRF Walk in interview at National Institute of Immunology
- Lab Technician Vacancy in NATIONAL AIDS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Scientist Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory
- Director Vacancy at National Institute of Securities Markets
- Librarian, UDC, LDC, Technician, Mistry, Clerk Vacancy in Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments