Lower Division Clerk
Essential Qualification :
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Age : 18-27 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per govt. rules)
General Instruction for the candidates:
1. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and higher qualification does not entitle
candidates to be called for written test/interview. Where the number of applications received
in response to advertisement is large, and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute
to call all the candidates for Typing/Written test/interview, Director, NIANP, Bangalore
reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualification,
experience etc. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written
test/Typing test and successful candidates in the written test/Trade test will be called for
2. Applications should be submitted strictly as per attached proforma, neatly typewritten, along with latest passport size photograph duly signed by the applicant. Department will not be responsible for late or non-receipt of applications due to delay including postal delay/other reasons.
3. The post is non-Government under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research and will be governed by the New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 01.01.2004 mutatis
mutandis and as amended and modified from time to time.
4. The candidates fulfilling the essential qualifications should send their applications duly filled in all respects (in the given format) to Director, National Institute of Animal Nutrition &
Physiology, Adugodi, Bangalore – 560 030
5. Candidate(s) should attach attested copies of certificates, marks sheets, caste certificate and experience certificate etc. to the application.
6. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date due to any reason including
postal delay shall be summarily rejected without making any reference to the candidate(s)
7. Candidate(s) serving in Govt./Autonomous Bodies/ICAR Institutes should send their
application only through proper channel.
8. The envelope should be superscribed as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Lower Division Clerk
9. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for Selections/test appointment.
Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
10. The number of posts increased or decreased. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancy advertised if the circumstances so warrant.
11. Closing date for receipt of applications is 21st November 2011.
12. The present place of posting will be in Bangalore, however selected candidates will be liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
Last Date – 21/11/2011
Vacancy Details – http://www.nianp.res.in/attachments/article/62/LDC%20Posts.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Lower Division Clerk Job in Indian Institute of Spices Research
- Project Clerk, Telescope Operator Vacancy in Indian Institute of Astrophysics
- Staff Assistants/Clerk Vacancy in Hyderabad District Cooperative Central Bank
- Office Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Occupational Health
- Lab Technician Vacancy in NATIONAL AIDS RESEARCH INSTITUTE