DENA BANK, A PREMIER NATIONALISED BANK, INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM CHRATERED
ACCOUNTANTS FOR THE POST OF MANAGER (CREDIT/FINANCIAL ANALYST) IN MMG SC- II
Important: Candidates are required to apply on-line through Bank’s web site www.denabank.com. (Where full advertisement is available) No other means/modes of application will be accepted.
Manager (Credit/ FA)
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Experience :- NIL.
a. Evaluation of credit proposals for working capital facilities, project finance, export and import finance.
b. Monitoring and supervision of borrowal accounts.
c. Preparation of viability study, rehabilitation programmes dealing with BIFR/DRT.
d. Liasoning with RBI and Financial Institutions etc.
e. Rules/Regulations and practices in domestic/ Forex, treasury/money market and RBI/Stock Exchange/SEBI
f. Asset Liability Management & Risk Management.
g. Management of investment portfolio.
h. Bond dynamics
i. Trading in Govt. Security market/Debt market/ Indian Bond market.
j. Equity trading
k. Derivative products of debt/equity and money market.
l. Money market products like call money, C.P., C.D., Repo.
m. Forex trading.
- Selection procedure for these Posts will be only interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for interview after preliminary Screening / short listing with reference to candidate’s qualifications, suitability, experience etc.
- Bank reserves the right to change the selection strategy & hold written test &/or interview.
a. Educational Qualifications should be as on 01.10.2011.
b. Computer Literacy: Computer proficiency is essential. Before joining the Bank in Officer Cadre, candidate should possess basic computer application and operational skills, i.e., WINDOWS, MS OFFICE/LOTUS SMART SUITE, Internet and E-Mail operations. A certificate from a recognised University or an Institute duly recognised by the State/Central Government or from any other Institute which is acceptable to the Bank to be submitted by the candidate as an evidence of having acquired computer proficiency. The candidate having passed the computer subject during his graduation/post-graduation will also be acceptable. Duration of the course done preferably be for 60 hours
Opening date for On-line Registration of application – 12.10.2011
Closing date for On-line Registration of application (for all applicants including those from far-flung areas) – 25.10.2011
Related Govt Jobs:
- Credit Officers Vacancy in Union Bank
- Union Bank Credit Officers Selection Process
- Office Assistant, Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager Vacancy in Malwa Gramin Bank
- Office Assistant, Chartered Accountant, Law Officer, Treasury Manager, Marketing Officer, Banking Officer Jobs in Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Staff Assistants/Clerk Vacancy in Hyderabad District Cooperative Central Bank