USIDCL is an undertaking of Government of Uttarakhand with a mandate for infrastructure development viz. construction of roads, bridges, buildings, and other infrastructure projects within and outside the State. USIDCL seeks to induct professional for following posts on Contract/Deputation.
Qualification and Experience
(i) Essential) The candidate should be a graduate in Civil Engineering with appropriate
minimum post qualification experience of 25 years. The candidate will be responsible for managing the Corporation. Should have adequate knowledge of Model Contract documents, capable to handle consultants, skill in managing projects & HR, knowledge of PPP project etc. (ii) Desirable) The candidate having suitable experience of working as MD of construction organization will be given preference. Candidates with M. Tech will be preferred.
• Relaxation in terms of upper age limit of 5 years is admissible to SC candidates as per the policy of the Uttarakhand Government and for Ex. Serviceman the relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per GOI rules. • The Govt. of Uttarakhand will not be responsible for application lost in transit. No correspondence in such cases will be entertained. • Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. No correspondence or enquiry (written or personal) will be entertained in this regard. • Application found incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected. • Any lobbying/canvassing would disqualify the candidate. • Initially the contract/deputation period is for three years but can be reduced or extended as per requirement of the Corporation. • Candidates possessing desirable qualifications or even higher qualification will be given preference. • Candidate serving Government/Quasi Government Department/Organization/ Undertaking will be
required to submit their application through proper channel along with No Objection Certificate, last 5 year’s ACRs and vigilance clearance/No enquiry report from their parent department/ organization. An advance copy of application can be submitted to avoid delay in submission of application through proper channel. It will be the responsibility of the candidate applying for contract post to arrange for his/her lien with the parent organization. • Age as on 01.07.2011 should not be more than 57 years. • 5% annual increase of the salary will be admissible depending upon performance of selected candidate on contract. • Other perks will be admissible as per USIDCL rules. • Allowance and pay protection to candidates on deputation shall be given as per existing rules/regulations of the State Government. • Minimum post qualification experience requirement will be determined as on the last date for receiving application i.e. 25.11.2011 by 5 pm.
Related Govt Jobs:
- Managing Director, State Programmer Director, Controller – Finance Vacancy in Bihar Rural Development Society
- Telephone Operator, Stenographer, Personal Assistant, Private Secretary, Director (Policy & Statistics) Vacancy in AERA
- Director (Administration & Finance), Director (Studies) Vacancy in NCHMCT
- Director Job at Department of Agriculture