National Capital Region Planning Board a statutory body under Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India invites application for following vacant post.
Job Title – Assistant Grade II (UDC)
Educational and other qualifications
Candidate must be graduate in any subject and have typing speed of 30 W.P.M. in English/25 W.P.M. in Hindi. Candidate must posses good knowledge of computer operation.
Candidates who have good speed for typing/shorthand both in Hindi/English will be given preference.
Job Title – Assistant Director (Safeguards)
Masters Degree in Environmental Planning/ Environmental Sciences with at least 7 years experience in design, review and appraisal of safeguard compliance in ADB/World Bank
and other donor assisted projects.
Job Title – Assistant Director (Project Procurement)
Candidate must posses degree in Finance & ICWAI/ CA / MBA Finance with at least 7 years experience in analysis of infrastructure projects
Candidates with BE (Civil) will be given preference.
Job Title – Assistant Director (Financial Management)
Candidate must hold FCA / MBA Finance At least 7 years experience in management of funds, hedging of funds to cover foreign exchange fluctuation risk, co-coordinating with funding agencies, internal audit. Candidate must have knowledge of IT
Last date for applying is 30/04/2012
Address for sending application
Member Secretary, NCR Planning Board, Ist Floor, Core-IV B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Details & Application Form – http://ncrpb.nic.in/post-march12.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Assistant Director (Medical) Recruitment in National Board of Examinations
- Assistant Director (Administration) Vacancy in National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Assistant Grade II Recruitment in Kerala State Housing Board
- Assistant Town Planner,Planning Officer,Senior Planning Draughtsman Vacancy in HPPSC
- Hindi Translator, Research Assistant, Assistant Director Vacancy in National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development