The National Judicial Academy provides national-level judicial education to judges from across the
country; undertakes research into justice and judicial institutions; and develops policy recommendations to strengthen the administration of justice. Established by the Supreme Court of India as an Autonomous
Body chaired by the Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, NJA is fully funded by the Government of India.
NJA’s home is a state-of-art world class 62 acre campus located on a picturesque hill-top in the outskirts of
Bhopal, overlooking Bhopal’s famous lakes.
NJA seeks well qualified and hard working candidates to fill a number of posts on deputation/ re-employment or contract.
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR CUM TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
Degree/ Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical / Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks. Experience – Two years experience in similar nature of service. Desirable Experience : in managing Guest House/ Hostels and Hotel Industries.
ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / ESTATE OFFICER
Degree in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 2 years experience of maintenance work in any organisation. Knowledge of Computer application and proficiency in English language is desirable
Last Date – 10/07/2012
Details – http://nja.gov.in/EMPLOYMENTNOTICE-12June.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Technical Assistant, Assistant, Estate Officer, Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator Vacancy in Central University of Punjab
- Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2011
- Technical Assistant (Civil Maintenance, Biometry & Statistics, Lab Animals) Vacancy in CDRI Lucknow
- Junior Steno, Nurse, Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant / Data Processor Vacancy in IIIT
- Assistant Librarian, Technical Officer, Estate Officer Vacancy in Assam University