Indian Ordnance Factories
Ordnance Factory, Kalpi Road, Kanpur – 208009
Ordnance Factory has released an advertisement in connection with previous advertisement dated 10-16 March, 2012 in Employment News, corrigendum dated 7-3 April, 2012 and 27 March, 2012 The Times of India (Kanpur edition) & Dainik Jagran. Ordnance Factory will be conducting the direct recruitment of IEs/NIEs examination 2012, All posts examination 2012 will be conducted on
- 24th June, 2012 – Store Keeper
- 28th June, 2012 – Industrial Employees
- 30th June, 2012 – Durwan, Fireman & Teacher (Primary)
The Ordnance Factory, Kanpur has uploaded the e-Admit cards for the examinations for the convenience of the admitted candidates (Reasons / grounds for rejection of application in respect of rejected candidature are also uploaded) on the website http://www.ofkanpur.gov.in. The candidates are advised to download their e-Admit cards for respective examinations and take a print out thereof. The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-admit cards at the alotted venue for appearing in the speciied examination.
No paper admit card will be issued for these examinations by the Ordnance Factory.
The candidates are advised to take printout of e-Admit cards to avoid last minuted rush.
Candidates are also advised to bring Black Ball Pen to the examination hall for subjective type papers.
Related Govt Jobs:
- Recruitment Result – JUNIOR WORKS MANAGER (MECHANICAL) IN ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD
- Trade Apprentices Vacancy in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories 2011-12
- ESIC UDC Examination 2012 Part – I Result
- Download Admit Card for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination
- Typing Instructor, Music Teacher, Investigator, Braille Clerk, Store Keeper, Project Officer Recruitment in HSSC