Applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in different Departments under Government of NCT of Delhi and, its autonomous/local bodies.
DSSSB will conduct a combined Preliminary Examination (Part-I) and Main Examination (Part-II) in one go. The total duration for the said combined examination will be of 03 (three) hours. The Preliminary examination of 01(one) hour duration shall be immediately followed by the Main Examination of 02 (two) hours duration.
PHARMACIST in MCD
Essential Qualifications: (i) Must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent
examination of a recognised University/ Board. (ii) Must be registered as a qualified
Pharmacist/Dispenser with a recognised Pharmacy Council; (iii) 2 years experience
as a Pharmacist/Dispenser.
Desirable : Knowledge of Hindi.
PHARMACIST in NDMC
Essential Qualifications: 1. Matric or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
2. Diploma in Allopathic Pharmacy from a recognized institution. 3. Must be
registered with the Indian Pharmacy Council.
PHARMACIST in HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
Essential Qualifications: (a) B. Pharmacy from a recognized institute OR (i.) 10+2 with
Science Stream (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) from a recognized Board. (ii) Approved
Diploma in Pharmacy from a Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and
registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
PHARMACIST(UNANI) in DIRECTORATE OF INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINE & HOMOEOPATHY
Essential Qualifications: 1. Matric or equivalent from a recognised Institution.
2. Diploma in Unani Pharmacy of not less than 2 years duration from a Govt. Organisation
or a Govt. recognised Institution.
HOMEOPATHIC COMPOUNDER in NDMC
Essential Qualifications: 1. Matric or its equivalent. 2. Atleast 2 years experience as
Homeopathic Pharmacist in a Govt. or Pvt. Homeopathic Hospital/Dispensary.
NURSE GRADE ‘A’ in NDMC
Essential Qualifications: 1. Matric from a recognized institution or equivalent.
2. Diploma in General Nursing from a recognised institution. 3. Candidate must be
registered with a recognised Nurses Registration Council.
Last Date – 17/11/2011
Related Govt Jobs:
- Teacher Eligibility Test 2011, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Security Officer, Pharmacist Vacancy at IIT Indore
- Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee), Junior X-Ray Technician (Trainee) Vacancy in Hindustan Copper
- Dietician, Junior Consultants Vacancy at DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES Goa
- Syllabus for Written Examination for Selection of Accounts Officer in Bihar Electricity Board Examination