Walk In Interview
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Railway Colony, Bangalore – 23 requires contractual (full time) / part-time teachers for the year 2012-13 for KV Railway Colony, Bangalore City-560023. The interested candidates may attend the Walk-in interview with Testimonials – originals with a set of Xeroz copies & complete bio data on the date of Interview mentioned below.
Interview for Teachers – 03/07/2012
PGT Physics – Master degree from recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in Physics / Applies Physics / Electronics / Nuclear Physics. prefrably with B Ed (or) Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M Sc Course of Regional College of Education if NCERT in the concerned subject.
TGT Math – Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in Math / combination of subjects and in aggregate including electives and languages in the combination of subjects with any two of the following : Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics, with B Ed preferably with a pass in CTET (or) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in Math with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Tel No – 080-23157282
Related Govt Jobs:
- Trained Graduate Teachers Jobs in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- UDC, LDC, Nurse, Doctor Vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Commisioner Vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Education Officer, Assistant Commisioner Vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Drawing Teacher, Computer Instructor, Librarian, Primary Teacher (Eng) Jobs Central Tibetan Schools Administration