Bank of Baroda invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers from eligible candidates.
Job Title – Probationary Officers
A Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India OR Any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
Candidates should be qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a score card issued by IBPS for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in September 2011/ November 2011 with a minimum score of 125 for General/ OBC category and 105 for SC/ST category out of a total score of 250 with the following minimum cut-off in each section/ category :-
Should be a computer literate (proficient in MS Office Basic Applications, internet usage).
SELECTION PROCEDURE :-
- Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who are qualified in the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees-2011 conducted by IBPS and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the Total Weighted Standard Score shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:4 for General category and 1:5 for SC/ST/OBC candidates.. In other words, 4 candidates against one vacancy in General Category and 5 candidates against one vacancy in respect of SC/ST/OBC category stipulated would be called for personal interview depending upon their ranking, as per Total Weighted Standard Score obtained by them. The Bank reserves its right to call for the Interview, candidates otherwise than in the above ratio at its sole discretion.
- A personal interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category. Candidates not clearing the personal interview will not be considered for final selection.
- Selection for the post of Probationary Officer will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score (minimum score of 125 in respect of General/ OBC Category and 105 for SC/ST category out of a total score of 250 issued by IBPS) in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2011/ November 2011 and the marks scored in the Interview. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be given relaxation in marks, as per extant Government guidelines.
- Candidates passing the personal interview (40% in respect of General and 35% in respect of Reserved category) will be ranked in the descending order on the basis of the Weighted Score obtained in the written test conducted by IBPS, personal interview under the respective SC/ ST/ OBC/ GEN Category.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the personal interview will be shortlisted for selection.
Last Date – 10/03/2012
Apply Online – http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/bobpo_feb12/
Related Govt Jobs:
- Probationary Officers Recruitment in United Bank of India
- Probationary Officers Vacancy in Canara Bank, Canara Bank Recruitment 2012
- Management Trainees Vacancy in Punjab National Bank, PNB Recruitment 2012
- Corporation Bank Recruitment – Probationary Assistant Manager Vacancy
- Probationary Officer Vacancy in Indian Bank