MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE is an autonomous institute under Department of Science & Technology, Govt of India.
Institute is conducting walk-in interview for recruiting Porject Trainee for DBT sponsored project.
Job Title – Project Trainee II
Candidate must have 1st class B Sc degree with special subject Botany / Biotechnology. It desirable that candidate have experience in tissue culture & field work.
Candidates will have stipend of Rs 6000 per month.
Last date to submit application – 10/05/2012
Date of announcing short listed candidates – 14/05/2012
Walk-in Interview Date – 17/05/2012
Details – http://www.aripune.org/Advt1207n.htm
Related Govt Jobs:
- Research Trainee, Technician (Electrical), Trainee Electrician Jobs in Indian Institute of Astrophysics
- Project Assistant, JRF Project Assistant Vacancy at CENTRAL SALT & MARINE CHEMICALS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment, Project Assistant Vacancy
- Data Entry Operator, Scouts, Project Assistant Job in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HORTICULTURAL RESEARCH
- Project Scientist and Research Associate Jobs in Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB)