Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) is a mini ratna psu. It is involved in Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Commissioning of Fertilizer & Allied Chemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, Housing / Township and Infrastructure projects.
PDIL invites application from qualified candidates for its office at Noida, Baroda, Sindri and Chennai.
Job Title – Accounts Officer
CA / ICWA with Associate Membership of ICAI / ICWAI.
Job Title – Material Officer
Candidate must have Engineering Degree or PG Degree / PG Diploma of 2 years in management with specialization in Materials Management
Job Title – Engineer (Mechanical, Management Services, Catalyst Store, NDT, Computer)
- Mechanical – Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Metallurgical.
- Management Services – Engineering Degree In Production / Industrial or any other branch with major papers in Industrial Engineering / Operation Research/ Project Management
- Catalyst Sore – Degree in Engineering or PG Degree / Diploma of 2 years in management with specialization in Purchase/Stores/ Production
- NDT – Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Metallurgy
- Computer – Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA, OR A Graduate in Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma of at least 1 year duration in Computer Science / Information Technology
Last date to apply for above jobs is 10/04/2012
Address for sending application
Dy. General Manager (HR),
Projects & Development India Limited.
PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector-1, Noida-201301, (UP)
Details – http://www.pdilin.com/jobs/34-300-WebAdvtFinal.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Officer (Material), Asstt Manager (QA), Dy Manager (Finance & Accounts) Jobs in SPMCIL
- Officer, Accounts Officer, Engineer Jobs in Rural Eletrification Corporation
- Accounts Officer, Engineer, Scientist Recruitment in Institute for Plasma Research
- Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical), Accountant, Supervisor Vacancy in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private
- Accounts Officer, Programmer Executives, Admin Manager, HR Manager, Finance Manager Vacancy in Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS)