Applications are invited from eligible Male candidates for 200 posts of Male constables in the Armed Bns. Cadre in Punjab Armed Police.
- The minimum educational qualification for recruitment is 10+2 or its equivalent. It is compulsory for each candidate to have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as compulsory /optional subject. However, in case of Ex- Servicemen the minimum educational qualification will be matriculation.
- The minimum and maximum age for recruitment shall be 18 years and 25 years respectively. The cut off date shall be 01-01-2011 in all aspects. Relaxation in upper age limit in case of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes shall be as prescribed by the State Govt. Ex-Servicemen shall be given relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years plus the number of years of service rendered in the Defence Forces. However, the period between discharge from defence services and re-employment should not exceed 24 months (2 years).
- For Ex-servicemen: In accordance with Govt. instructions issued vide No.G-S-R-11/Const./Arts, 309, 234 & 318/82 dated 2.2.1982 where an Ex-Servicemen is not available for recruitment against a reserved vacancy, such a vacancy shall be reserved to be filled in by recruitment of the wife or one dependant Child of an Ex-Serviceman. who has neither been recruited against a reserved vacancy as prescribed under the Punjab Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen Rules 1982.
Selection shall be made by the Recruitment Board constituted under the Chairmanship of Inspector General of Police IR Bns., Patiala. Selection process would comprise of three phases for male candidates.
(A) Physical Measurement
(B) Physical Efficiency Test
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:
The application form completely filled in all aspects alongwith all the necessary documents/certificates must reach in the office of Chairman, Recruitment Board-cum-Inspector General of Police, I.R.Battalions camp at PAP Line, Jalandhar Cantt from 24.10.2011 to 10.11.2011 from 9.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M) on all working days including Saturdays). The application received after 5.00 P.M on 10.11.2011 shall not be considered.
Application Form – http://www.punjabarmedpolice.org/PAP%20Recruitment%20Form-2011.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Constables (Male & Female) Recruitment in Punjab Police (District Cadre)
- Delhi Police Constable Job Application Forms
- Delhi Police Recruitment – Constable (Executive) Vacancy in Delhi
- CRPF Recruitment – Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) Vacancy in Central Reserve Police Force
- CRPF Constable Selection Procedure, Written Test Pattern, Syllabus