Essential Qualifications : 1. Matriculation with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education from a recognized Board/University or its equivalent.
2. National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the
Trade of Electronics/Radio Mechanic (Electronics Communication System) with 03 years practical experience in the handling and maintenance of very high frequency/ultra high frequency wireless equipments.
1. Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics Engineering from a recognized
University/Institution/Board or B.Sc. with Electronics as a special subject from a recognized University or equivalent with 02 years practical experience in repairs, maintenance and installation of VHF/UHF wireless equipments.
Should have the following minimum Physical Standards:
(a)Height :- 165 cm (Relaxation of 5 cm for Hilly area people) (b) Weight :- 50 Kg
( c ) Chest:- 81 cm(Normal) and 86.5 cm (expanded)
MECHANIC (AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION)
Essential Qualifications: i) Matric pass from a recognised University/Board/School or equivalent. ii) Must have undergone 12 months Refrigerator Mechanics course or equivalent course in a recognized technical institute and must have serviced one year’s apprenticeship in a reputed firm or organization of Air-conditioning and refrigeration Engineers Or 2 years apprenticeship in a reputed firm or organization of Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Engineers. iii) 3 years’ experience as an Air conditioning or refrigeration serviceman or as a mechanic or in any other skilled capacity on the maintenance and installation of water coolers, refrigerators, room air-conditioners and small air-conditioner cold storage plants.
FITTER ELECTRICAL 2ND CLASS
Essential Qualifications: (a) Matric pass from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent. (b) Certificate in Electrical or equivalent trade from I.T.I. or any other recognised institution.
SUB STATION APPRENTICE
Essential Qualifications: Matric and the candidate should possess National Trade Certificate of two years duration awarded by National Council for Training in Vocational Trade, Govt. of India, Ministry of Labour and Employment in the Trade of Electrician OR National Trade
Certificate of two years duration acquired as a private candidate in the Trade of Electrician awarded by the National Council for Training in Vocational Trade, Govt. of India, Ministry of Labour and Employment in the trade of Electrician OR A Certificate in the Trade of Electrician of two years duration awarded by the Govt. of India/State Govts. under any scheme acquired by the candidate by attending the regular classes OR by attending classes as a part time industrial worker OR by attending part time evening classes.
Last Date – 17/11/2011
Related Govt Jobs:
- Battery Fitter, Workshop Assistant, Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Medical Social Worker Jobs in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Lab Technician, ECG Technician, Plaster Assistant, Speech Therapist Job in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Sister Tutor, Nurse / Midwife, Physiotherapist, Junior Radiographer, Speech Therapist Vacancy in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Pharmacist, Homeopathic Comounder, Nurse Vacancy in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Junior Social Education Teacher, Senior Scientific Assistant Jobs in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board