Applications are invited for the post of RA / SRF / JRF in CSIR sponsored project (No. 03(1170)/10/EMR-II) entitled “Interaction of laser beams with quantum plasma: Parametric instabilities and field generation”.
Research Associate – Ph.D. in Physics
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics with at least 55% marks and two years of post M.Sc. research experience
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics with at least 55% marks and NET/GATE qualified
The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The fellowship terms and conditions will be as per CSIR guidelines.
Applications on plain paper with full details (name, qualifications, age, e-mail ID, contact number etc.) should reach to Dr. Punit Kumar, Department of Physics, Lucknow University, Lucknow-226007 (e-mail : punitkumar[at]hotmail.com), by 8th, November, 2011.
Related Govt Jobs:
- Walk in Interview for Senior Research Fellow at Central Institute for Cotton Research
- Junior Research Fellow Vacancy at Indian Rare Earths
- Driver, Lower Division Clerk, Engineering Assistant, Scientific Assistant Vacancy at Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences
- Project Associate, Assistant, Helper Jobs in University of Hyderabad
- Scientific Assistant, Scientist Recruitment at UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research