Steel Authority of India – SAIL is India’s largest public sector producer of steel. SAIL is also one the highest profit earning company in India.
SAIL has released an online employment notification for hiring young, talented candidates for post of Management Trainees. This is an excellent govt jobs opportunity for engineering graduates.
Job Title – Management Trainees (Technical)
For technical management trainee posts candidate must have engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, E&T, Instrumentation, Ceramics and Chemical Engineering with 65% marks.
Job Title – Management Trainees (Administration)
Candidate must be graduate with 60% marks and MBA / P G Diploma in Management with 60% marks
Selection of Management Trainee will be through written test. Candidates who clear written test will be called for group discussion / interview.
1. Starting date for submitting applications through website - 18.04.2012
2. Closing date for submitting applications through website – 09.05.2012
3. Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option - 16.05.2012
4. Closing of payment editing option - 18.05.2012
5. Display of final reconciliation status - 23.05.2012
6. Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination – 04.06.2012
7. Tentative Date of Written Test (will be confirmed in Admit Card) - 17.06.2012
Details of SAIL Management Trainee Vacancy – http://18.104.22.168/sail/onlineform/Download/SAIL%20Management%20Trainee%20-%20Full%20Advertisement.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee), Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Jobs in SAIL
- Jr. Nursing Sister (Trainee), Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee) Vacancy in SAIL
- How to Apply for Attendant / Technician (Trainee), Operator / Technician (Trainee) Jobs in SAIL
- SAIL Recruitment for Driver, Pump Operator, Fireman, Surveyor
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Vacancy in SAIL Bokaro