Applications are invited for the post of Section Officer (Admn.) on deputation basis.
Eligibility conditions for Deputation:
Officers working in analogous posts in the pay band (3) of Rs. 9300-34800 with
Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- with atleast 2 years of regular service as Section officer or
Assistant or equivalent in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.
4200/- with at least 5 years of regular service in Central Government Department/Statutory or Autonomous bodies or Universities or Institution of Higher Learning.
The post carries allowances as per University Rules in force from time to time.
Candidates already in employment must apply through proper channel.
Applications together with attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials
etc., must reach the Principal on or before 12.12.2011. The same should be sent
through Registered A.D. post or by hand under acknowledgement.
Details – http://goo.gl/tEgwA
Related Govt Jobs:
- Stenographer, Section Officer, Audit Officer, Dy Director Vacancy at Central Tibetan Schools Administration
- Private Secretary, Principal Private Secretary, Assistant, Section Officer, Assistant Registrar Vacancy in National Green Tribunal
- Stenographer, Section Officer, Asst Development Commissioner Vacancy in Visakhapatnam Special Economic Zone
- Accounts Officer, Section Officer (Legal), Manager Recruitment in CBSE
- Section Officer, Proof Reader, Research Assistant Jobs in CBSE