Essential Qualification & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (10+2+3 pattern) with computer key depression speed equivalent to 60 WPM, proficiency in Office applications like Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
Desirable: Experience in office procedure like maintenance of files, noting, drafting, diary, despatch etc. and experience in any Engineering /Technical Institutes like IITs/IISERs/IISc/NITs and similar Central Govt. institutions.
Essential Qualification & Experience: (1) Bachelor’s Degree (2) Diploma or degree in Pharmacy granted by an institution of the Central / State Govt. or an institution recognized by the Central or State Govt. (3) Should be registered as a ‘Pharmacist’ under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Desirable: Experience in any Engineering /Technical Institutes like IIT’s/IISER’s/IISc/NIT’s and similar central Govt. institution.
Essential Qualification & Experience: (1) Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University (2) 10 years’ experience in Police/Para-Military Forces/Armed Forces with exemplary service (3) Holding a Valid Driving License to ride Jeep/Motor Cycle.
Desirable: Completion of a course in Fire Fighting or Unarmed Combat Course in Army or Para-Military Force
Note – The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may fix a criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants without conducting any written test (b) not to fill any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of interview from available candidates by direct recruitment / deputation /contract. The number of positions is thus open to change.
Last Date – 25/11/2011
Related Govt Jobs:
- Junior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Technician, Junior Architect (Temporary), Physical Training Instructor Vacancy at IIT Bhubaneswar
- Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer, Junior Superintendent Vacancy at IIT Bhubaneswar
- Security Officer, Pharmacist Vacancy at IIT Indore
- Assistant Registrar, Private Secretary, Junior Technical Superintendent Job at IIT Bhubaneswar
- Superintending Engineer, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian Vacancy in IIT Bhubaneswar