SENIOR ENGINEER (E-III) ( 01 Post)
JOB EXPERIENCE: Minimum 4 years post qualification experience in relevant area, in an organization of repute.
- Analysis and design of multistoried RCC framed buildings as per relevant Indian standards.
- Analysis and design of large spanned structural steel production hangar, pre- engineered structures, steel towers etc.,
- Analysis and design of water retaining structures and overhead water tanks.
- Knowledge of STAD, 2D & 3D modelling for analysis of structures, Autocad etc.,
- Preparation and verification of structural design.
- Knowledge of relevant Indian standards for analysing of structures & CPWD specification.
Ist Class in B.E/B.Tech. (Civil) and ME/ M. Tech (Structural) with an aggregate of 60% and above for General/OBC category and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD Category from AICTE approved colleges/ recognized University/Institution.
Applicants may note:-
Candidates who do not have B.E/B.Tech. (Civil) and M.E/MTech. (Structural) degree from a
recognized university in main stream course will NOT be considered.
BEL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process at any stage. Only Indian nationals need apply. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Applications complete in all respects should be sent to DGM(HR/ES & D&E), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 013 on or before 27.10.2011. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning reasons and no correspondence in the regard will be entertained.
Last Date – 27/10/2011
Related Govt Jobs:
- Civil Engineers Recruitment in RITES for Bangalore Metro Rail Projects
- Project Assistant Vacancy in NAL Bangalore
- Accountant, Assistant Engineer, Librarian Information Assistant, PA/Secretary Vacancy in IIIT
- Junior Steno, Nurse, Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant / Data Processor Vacancy in IIIT
- Software Engineer, Project Engineer Vacancy in IIT Bombay