Interested and eligible candidates are invited for a Walk‐in Interview in the Library Hall of this Directorate for recruitment of one Senior Research Fellow and one Technical Helper as per the details given below:
Senior Research Fellow (one position) and walk‐in‐ interview on 13.10.2011
Project – NICRA (National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture) “Preparing for climate change: Improving Sorghum adaptation to postflowering drought tolerance” upto 31.03.2014
Essential qualification: Masters Degree in Plant Physiology/Crop Physiology/Botany/Agronomy/ Soil Science /Biochemistry/ Plant Breeding/Plant Science.
Desirable qualifications: Experience in handling field and controlled conditions experiments, managing and collecting required data sets in multilocational trials with the assistance of local Scientists. Hands on experience in using latest instruments used in Physiological research. Well versed with computer applications and statistics packages.
Technical Helper (one position) and walk‐in‐interview on 12.10.2011
Project – DBT Project on “Genetic transformation and molecular analysis of Indian Sweet Sorghum genotypes with Bt gene constructs” upto 31.05.2012 and likely to be extended further.
Essential qualifications: M.Sc., first class in Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Life Sciences/ Plant Sciences/ Plant Breeding.
Related Govt Jobs:
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATES at CRIDA
- Data Entry Operator, Scouts, Project Assistant Job in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HORTICULTURAL RESEARCH
- Project Associate, Assistant, Helper Jobs in University of Hyderabad
- Walk in Interview for Senior Research Fellow at Central Institute for Cotton Research
- Technician, Technical Helper, Stenographer Vacancy in Narmada Control Authority