Reference Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s Advertisement No. 3/2010, category No. 8, dated 15.9.2010 which was published in Times of India (Chandigarh), Indian Express (Delhi),The Tribune, Dainik Bhaskar, Dainik Jagran.
Category No. 8:- In the said advertisement against category No. 8 the posts of Statistical Assistant have been increased from 3 to 4. Now the revised break-up of the posts may be read as under:-
- Master Degree in Economics or Agricultural Economics with Statistics as one of the paper or Master Degree in Statistics;
- One year experience in collection, compilation and analysis of statistics data in any Govt. office or any recognized institution;
- Graduate with economics or Mathematics with Statistics as one of the elective subjects;
- Three years experience in collection, compilation and analysis of statistics data in any Govt. office or any recognized institution;
- Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
The eligible candidates who could not apply earlier against category no. 8 may apply now up to 4th November, 2011. However, such candidates who have already applied need not apply again as their old application will be considered.
Revised Details – http://hssc.gov.in/pdf/CORRIGENDUM_18.10.2011.pdf
Original Vacancy Details – http://hssc.gov.in/pdf/advt/3.2010.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Canal Patwari Vacancy in Haryana Staff Selection Commision
- Junior Technical Assistant, Assistant (Legal) Vacancy at Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region
- Accounts Officer, Administrative Officer Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute
- Housekeeping Staff, Admin Support Staff, Retail Outlet Assistant, Incharge Jobs at Footwear Design and Development Institute
- Staff Nurse Recruitment at JIPMER, Govt Jobs in Puducherry