Karnataka State Law University is planning to recruit candidates for following posts.
Degree of a recognised university
1. A pass in SSLC examination or an equivalent qualification.
2. Senior type-writing & senior shorthand examination conducted by the Dept. of Public instruction or should be holder of Diploma in secretarial practice with shorthand typewriting as optional (Elective subjects) granted by the Board of Technical Education in Karnataka or should posses an equivalent qualification from any other Board.
A Degree from any recognised university.
A Pass in S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination
A pass in 7th standard or equivalent examination. Must be a holder of current driving license of light motor vehicle.
Last Date – 20/07/2012
Details – http://kslu.ac.in/Notifications/office_superindent.pdf
Application Form – http://kslu.ac.in/Notifications/non_teaching_application.pdf
Related Govt Jobs:
- Workshop Superintendent, Stenographer, Workshop Superintendent Recruitment in Bose Institute
- Office Assistants Vacancy in NIT Calicut
- Head Constable, Craft Instructor, Armourer, Stenographer, Typist, Private Secretary Vacancy in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Stenographer Vacancy in M P High Court
- Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Recruitment at IIPR